Search RoHo Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Barnette Heating of Mocksville: NOT Recommended

The reply came this week from Barnette Heating & A/C, Inc. of Mocksville, NC, and while it was the one I expected, it does affirm for me that this is not an HVAC provider or servicer that I would recommend to others. Of course, this is just one homeowner's opinion based on his experience with this firm in connection with the renovation and addition project here at the Roediger House. But I'd say that there were enough problems with them that I would not be willing to suggest or recommend them to others.

Over the coming weeks, I'll try to chronicle here on this personal blog my best recollections of all the Barnette-related trials and tribulations. I do remain at present an unsatisfied and unimpressed customer. Others may have different and perhaps better stories to tell.

I'll do the telling of my own story with them.

No comments: