Search RoHo Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Latest Visitors

The Wake Forest-Clemson basketball game brought good friends to town that I had not seen in a while, and it was also a chance to take them around all that has been done to the house since they were last in town. Eric Nesbitt was an RA for me when I was the Hall Director in Kitchin Dorm at WFU, during my masters program; Alison Pomeroy Edwards (who visited along with her husband and a couple of their friends) graduated in 2006 from the undergraduate social studies education program and is now teaching in Durham.

I'm in the habit of posting pics with just about every post, but I can't do it on this one just yet. How in the world did I spend a whole year with Alison Pomeroy Edwards as a student and have no pictures chronicling it?? Oh well. She has yet to respond to my request to send me a headshot or something...

No comments: