Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Closeted

With the able and generous assistance of Dave Matthews (the less famous one), the master closet finally began to look at bit more closet-y. There are clothes rods now for the abundance of clothes in this house that need to be hung up. Dave put some pretty nice drywall bolts to use and, while I do not think this will be the permanent set-up in there, it's certainly more useful to me.

After spending time in kitchen and bath design stores, I certainly had a chance to see that there are some really nice options for equipping a closet and making it look a lot better than, well, just a closet. I had drawn up a plan for some built in shelves and such, but my General Contractor Pete LaRoque ended up being uninterested in taking on that additional work. I'll have to ruminate on my options, and I think this is one of those things that I'll put off for quite a while. There's still plenty to keep me occupied in getting this great old house up to speed, even though major strides have surely been taken.

No comments: