Search RoHo Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Latest Meals


I suppose it's the novelty of having this great new kitchen, or maybe it's the part of me that used to be a history teacher, but there is an undeniable need to document the meals cooked. The good thing about a blog is that you guys don't have to read what doesn't interest you. Being able to cook again interests me a great deal, so this is what I'm thinking about with this latest entry.

There's already been a repeated meal: Bama Chicken (No. 7 in the new kitchen). That was last Sunday before I took off for part of the week in Pinehurst, working. Once I got home again, I could get back to trying out recipes, and last night (Friday) was Meal No. 8: grilled parmesan-crusted salmon with a port wine reduction based buerre rouge. It was pretty darned tasty. Tonight was sesame-crusted seared tuna with a ginger cream sauce and stir-fried glass noodles (Meal No. 9). Not as good and way too much trouble for the results.

No comments: