Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cooler Heads Prevailed

After wrangling a slew of websites and marking a range of possible choices for an undercounter beverage cooler for the wetbar area, I finally came to a moment of decision this evening. I like to keep a lot of beer cold and at the ready, plus there needs to be an ample supply of Pepsi products, and it never hurts to have a few bottles of wine chilling. I'm no snob: no need in my mind to have different temps for all those items. Let them all be cold, I say. So I've dropped another cool wad of cash this evening, and in a week or so a glass-front undercounter beverage cooler will arrive here on Spring Street and will find its home in the middle of the cabinets in the wetbar.

Monday Update. LCDUniversal.com unceremoniously canceled this order. Back to the websearch but found another decent deal. I hope there's not an issue with the supply of these units...I found researching was a huge pain in the rumpus and I've already deleted my list of the closest competitors to it, so I'd have to start all over again. That would please me not.

No comments: