Search RoHo Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Raise High the Roofbeams!

Man-o-man, what a gorgeous, gorgeous day it was today. I am finally writing in "real time" for the blog, having caught you up on all the pictures that I've taken in the 10 days since the blog was last updated. The forecast looks awesome this week, up through New Year's Day, so Pete's plan is to get the roofing system completed that will extend from the high peak of the current house roof and that will create a large gable over the 2nd floor bathrooms. These two shots show the positioning of the initial beams for this. Pete hopes to be shingled and set before the rains come this Friday. "I don't want to buy any more tarps for this house!" he told me this afternoon.

On another note, the plumbing crew has begun roughing in PVC pipe, but I can't decide that that is interesting enough to photograph yet.

No comments: